Been trying to figure out my goals for 2014. I have some serious problems that’s been hindering me and feeding into my chronic depression. The most serious is my scoliosis. Which means I’m in pain pretty much 24 - 7 from severe to moderate and everything in between. 2013 had the auspicious title of the only time in my life I’ve passed out from pain (which is a very odd sensation.)
So 2014 goals isn’t as easy to lay out, since a lot of it depends not just what I want to physically. 2014 should be a year of change for me and I’ll be honest I have no idea on the direction it’ll take me. All I can do is try and direct it by accomplishing some bigger projects.
With that in mind. 2014 goals/projects/motivations (not in order)
1) Find a attractive models (mostly ladies) that I can paint or do photo shoots for painting reference. (I am so timid I never ask.)
2) Finish one of my old painting series.
3) Practice getting back into doing traditional oil paintings.
4) Expand room so I can build a studio for oil painting.
5) Sell, get rid of 50% of my stuff.
6) Build new shelves for room and organized.
7) ROBOTS! Yes, get back into building robots.
8) Finish fairy tail book.
9) Finish comic book series.
10) Expand artistic reach, retrain on fundamentals.
11) Get new camera gear for projects. (see above)
12) Learn Poser 10
13) ANIMATIONS! Yes, finally get back to doing animations again, flash-traditional-3d.
14) Music, I’ve been horrible at this. I have so many songs that I never wrote the music for and lyrics for songs I’ve never finished.
15) Make the guitar my bitch! Also, the banjo my backyard bitch. TWANG!
16) Find a couple places to hang out that my cat isn’t staring at me…. judging.
17) Get my projects for books organized and ready to work on.
18) Various house hold projects (money permitting.)
19) Finally and I mean finally get my web site running.
20) Get in better shape (and I don’t just mean my twisted spine)
Well a lot in there but it just my teaser for 2014. Got to force myself to get get stuff done and going. To much is trying to get me down that if I let myself give up and lay down I’m never getting back up, this year or any year.